News from AGM held on Thursday 25 October.
Sadly, as there were no expressions of interest in any of the management committee positions and the current committee members are unable to continue, it is with regret that the Rainbow Forum will fold at the end of 2012.
This website will no longer be updated and will be taken offline.
The disbanding of the fourm is disappointing for those who have been involved and worked hard in the years spanning 2003-2012, giving their time, dedication and even money from their own pockets. However, it is important to remember the great acheivements;
- The fantastic partnership working between the forum, public, private and third sector organisations
- The establishment of the Advice Line
- Five annual Out in the Sticks Festivals
- LGB&T people who met via forum events and have gone on to become great friends and form their own groups
- And of course, the civil partnership of two very special ladies who met at the first Spectrum evening!